Conditions for Instagram competitions
1. Subject of the competition conditions and organizer
(1) These conditions of participation regulate the conditions for participation in our competitions on Instagram as well as any necessary transfer of rights. The description and the process of the respective competition are provided as part of the respective competition on the Instagram page of OF Organic Future GmbH (@feelslike.Sports).
(2) The organizer of the competition is OF Organic Future GmbH, Vogelsanger Straße 348, 50827 Cologne (hereinafter “Organic Future”).
(3) The competition has no connection to Instagram and is neither sponsored, supported nor organized by Instagram.
(4) By participating in the respective competition, these competition conditions are accepted.
(5) Organic Future reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition if they violate the competition conditions.
(1) Natural persons who are over 18 are eligible to take part in the competition. have reached the age of 12 and are resident in Germany. Employees of OF Organic Future and affiliated companies as well as relatives of such employees and their relatives are excluded. Participation with fake identities or third-party identities is not permitted. There will be no distribution of prizes to participants under the age of 18, whose participation is expressly excluded. Each participant can only take part in the competition once.
(2) Eligible participants can take part in the competition by starting from the date of the respective competition post
a. our Instagram account @feelslike.follow sports;
b. like the post published about this competition on our account or the account of our respective advertising partner; and
c. Leave a comment in which the eligible person writes why they need the products most urgently.
(3) The expiry date of the respective competition is stated in the post published about it. If no expiry date is specified in the post published about the competition, the respective competition ends after three weeks at the latest.
3. Prize and prize notification
(1) The prize will be stated in the post published for the respective competition.
(2) The winners will be determined by random drawing from among all eligible participants within one week of the closing date. The winners will be notified via the Instagram comment function or in a separate posting or story and asked to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org zu within one week in which their real name and personal shipping address are properly and truthfully stated become. This information is used to send the prize and will only be treated at Organic Future in accordance with data protection law.
(3) If we do not receive an email from the winner within the specified period, the claim to the prize expires. In this case, we are entitled to carry out a replacement draw.
(4) Only one prize is possible per participant and competition.
(5) The prize is neither transferable nor can it be exchanged or paid out in cash.
(6) If the prize offered is not available for delivery due to circumstances for which Organic Future is not responsible, the winner accepts an appropriate replacement prize.
(7) The prize will be sent to the winner free of charge by post to the shipping address provided by email. When the prize is handed over to a transport person, the risk passes to the winner. We are not responsible for delivery damage.
4. Granting of rights of use
By participating in the competition, the winner agrees that we may use their name for advertising purposes.
5. Liability and indemnification
(1) The participant releases us from third-party claims of any kind that result from the illegality of content that the participant publishes as part of the competition. The obligation to indemnify also includes the obligation to reimburse the organizer for legal defense costs (e.g.b Court and legal costs) are to be completely exempted.
(2) By participating in the competition, the participant releases Instagram from all liability.
(1) A violation of these competition conditions entitles us to exclude the respective participants from taking part in the competition. This applies in particular if the participant provides false information or content published by the participant violates applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that can be viewed as glorifying violence, offensive, harassing or derogatory or that otherwise violate social decency.
(2) If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been drawn, the prize can be subsequently withdrawn.
7. Early termination and changes
We reserve the right to end the competition prematurely, in whole or in part, at any time, even without adhering to deadlines, or to change its course if this is necessary for technical reasons (e.g.b Computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons (e.g.b Prohibition by Instagram) it is not possible to guarantee that the competition will be carried out properly.
8. Data protection
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of participants' personal data, provided we process it ourselves. We will only use the participants' personal information and their other personal data within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law. We will only store, process and use the information to the extent necessary to carry out the competition or the participant has given their consent. This also includes use to exercise the granted usage rights. The data will only be used to carry out the competition and will then be deleted. The legal basis for the processing of personal data as part of the competition is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
The participant can request information about the data stored about them at any time. Otherwise, our data protection declaration applies accordingly, which can be accessed under https://feelslike.sports/policies/privacy-policy.
9. Final provisions
(1) If the competition conditions contain ineffective regulations, the validity of the remaining conditions remains unaffected.
(2) German law applies. Legal recourse to check the draw is excluded.